This year has shown us what we can accomplish together.
From realizing a new name for our design collective that captures the legacy and future, to recognizing our vision for the future of workplace, to creating new strategies for how we connect, communicate, and design, here are our most memorable moments and shared experiences of the year:
Never Stop Innovating: We explored new boundaries and worked together to solve challenges.
- Experience the spark with a collaboration table designed for in-person and remote work
- Go wild in our interior plant lab designed to blur the boundaries between outside and in
- Find joy stepping inside our office mural as Aaron Kai and Andy Lantz talk inspiration
Community Matters: We believe in bringing positive change to the communities we inhabit - and those we design.
- Things you can do to create a defensible space to protect your home against wildfire
- We opened our doors to welcome LA Country Voters as first-time polling location
- Our response to the immediate need for PPE in the fight on COVID
For Love of Home: Our homes bring to life their owner’s dreams about how they aspire to live.
- Our video team’s tour of Atwater Hideaway on Dwell captured hearts and likes
- Supporting affordable housing using an innovative Community Land Trust approach
- The Wall Street Journal shared our ideas for rethinking the porch to build strong neighborhoods